Features & Benefits
- Easy to clean
- Gentle product handling
- Contain few cavities reduces the risk of bacterial growth
- Suitable for the transport of sensitive fluids
- Food and Beverages
- Pulp & paper
The original design of the rotary lobe pump goes back to the early 30’s and has since then been further developed and improved.
Rotary lobe pumps are easy to clean and have gentle product handling characteristics. They contain few cavities, which reduces the risk of bacterial growth and makes them particularly suitable for the transport of sensitive fluids – from glue to whole strawberries.
Tapflo have the following models available:
- The PLP Sanitary Bi-Winged or Quattro Lobed Pump is produced specifically for hygienic and sanitary applications within the food, chemical, and pharmaceutical industries.
- TopLobe is a more traditional tri-lobe rotor pump, which is designed to handle most applications in today’s processing industries.
- TopWing is a heavy duty bi-winged rotor pump designed for the most demanding applications, with optimal efficiency, but without any compromise when it comes to hygiene.