|Discharge sizes:||from DN 32 to DN 125|
|Maximum working pressure:||16 bar|
|Flow rate:||up to 500 m3/h|
|Differential head:||up to 140 m|
|Temperature:||up to 180-220°C - according to the pumped liquid|
|Materials:||AISI 316 Upon request AISI 304, AISI 904, duplex, superduplex, Hastelloy B and C|
High hydraulic efficiencies and low NPSH requirements (investment casting impellers).
Centrifugal pumps build according to ISO 2858/ISO 5199 norms.
- Heavy Duty Shaft and Bearings.
- Only 3 bearing brackets for the whole range.
- Only 1 casing cover fits every seal arrangement
- handling aggressive organic and inorganic liquids in the chemical and petrochemical industries
- sea water desalination plants
- absorption equipment in environmental engineering
- power stations
- steel industry
- hot water distribution.