|Discharge sizes:||from DN 32 to DN 250|
|Maximum working pressure:||10 bar - according to the pump size|
|Flow rate:||up to 800 m3/h|
|Differential head:||up to 60 m|
|Temperature:||up to 150-220°C - according to the pumped liquid|
|Materials:||Cast Iron GJL250 or AISI 316. Upon request AISI 304, AISI 904, duplex, superduplex, Hastelloy|
Large free passage clearance up to 180 mm due to the completely recessed impeller.
Centrifugal pumps with bearing bracket in according to ISO 2858/ISO 5199 norms.
- Heavy Duty Shaft and Bearings.
- Only 4 bearing brackets for the whole range.
- Only 1 casing cover fits every seal arrangement.
- handling chemical and crystalline suspensions
- all viscous liquid
- liquid with high concentrations of fibrous suspensions
- municipal and industrial wastewater
- every kind of sludge
- Textile and tannery: refineries, general industrial service, pulp and paper industry, foodstuffs industry, sugar industry, sea water desalination plants, absorption equipment in environmental engineering, power stations, steel industries.