|Discharge sizes:||from DN 32 to DN 125|
|Maximum working pressure:||16 bar - according to the pump size|
|Flow rate:||up to 300 m3/h|
|Differential head:||up to 95m|
|Temperature:||up to 180-220°C - according to the pumped liquid|
|Materials:||AISI 316 Upon request AISI 304, AISI 904, duplex, superduplex, Hastelloy B and C|
High hydraulic efficiencies and low NPSH requirements (investment casting impellers).
Centrifugal pumps build according to ISO 2858/ISO 5199 norms.
- Heavy Duty Shaft and Bearings.
- Only 3 bearing brackets for the whole range.
- Only 1 casing cover fits every seal arrangement
- handling slightly contaminated liquids or not abrasive slurries in the chemical and petrochemical industries
- well suited for handling liquids with gas contents up to 15%.
- general industrial service
- pulp and paper industry
- foodstuffs industry
- sugar industry
- sea water desalination plants
- absorption equipment in environmental engineering
- power stations
- steel industries
- hot water distribution