ZP series have the same hydraulic and dimensional characteristics as the U2 series, so the ZP series is compatible with U2 series. Compact seal design is the key feature to make smooth operation even at high discharge pressure. Bearing oil seal made of stainless steel has corrosion-resistance which ensures longer life time even under the harsh cleaning condition.
A variety of seal options such as mechanical seal, lip seal and O-ring seal allows the pumps to be easily adapted to changing conditions of service. 2 shaft keys on the rotors provide smooth operation at high discharge pressure and external vibration. Oil bath type lubrication provided is more efficient than grease type lubrication.
A variety of connection options are available such as SMS, RJT, DIN, ISO, Tri-Clamp and Flanges. Heating jacket on front cover and case is available if temperature control is required.
Wetted parts are made of SS 316L.
JEC Circumferential Piston Pumps are specially designed for the most stringent sanitary standards by adapting Front Loading Seal system.
- Hydraulically and dimensionally same as Waukesha U2 series and so, drop-in to replace U2 series is possible.
- Certified in accordance with EHEDG and 3-A offer a perfect CIP.
- Front loading seal provides faster maintenance, easier cleaning and less downtime.
- Non-galling of Illium Alloy 8 provides better suction capability and efficiency, with much smaller clearances.
- Out shimming located between the gearbox and casing reduces a lot of time, consumed in setting the rotor’s alignment.
- Stainless steel gear box made from precision casting(Lost Wax) offers paint free long lasting durability.
- Heavy-duty taper roller bearing and torque locking systems allows stable operating under severe conditions at high discharge pressure.
- Variable seal options such as mechanical seal, lip seals and O-ring seals, allows the pump to be easily adapted to changing service conditions.
- 2 shaft keys on rotors provide gentle operation at high discharge pressure or external vibration.
- Mirror finish of 0.6 ㎛Ra and wetted parts of SS316L standards.
- Maximum pressure : 21bar (300psi).
- Maximum capacity : 35 m³/hr (152GPM).
- No-limitation of application from low to high industrial, pharmaceutical and cosmetic fields.