JEP series have been designed to eliminate problems with vibration, short bearing life, high NPSH requirements, high seal maintenance costs and poor tolerance to adverse operating conditions.
Streamlined in-outlet volute channel, minimize noise level and maximize efficiency by unique designed volute case. Consists of same parts as the JEP impeller, seal and shaft whose design is already EHEDG & 3A certified.
JEPS, self-priming pumps are specialized for air and gas contained products which cannot be pumped by standard centrifugal pumps. A specially designed air screw generates self-priming and can optimize pump operation.
Optimized and customized impeller sizes, lower noise levels and better power consumption.
Modular designed with JEP series.
JEC Centrifugal Pumps JEP/JEPS series are designed for heavy-duty, high efficiency applications
- Ideally suitable for aerated fluids(only JEPS)
- Ideally used as return pumps in CIP systems(Only JEPS)
- Designed for heavy-duty, high efficiency applications
- High efficiency and low power consumption
- Totally cleanable and self-draining for CIP systems
- Low NPSH requirement and noise level
- Faster maintenance, easier cleaning and less downtime due to unique front loading seal design
- Easy and interchangeable from a single seal to double seal in minutes
- One sized shaft seal & Optional base mount version
- Maximum pressure : 6.5bar(94psi)
- Maximum capacity : 67 m³/hr(295GPM)
- Ideal for hygienic process in dairies, foods, soft drinks, pharmaceuticals, breweries and water treatments