COMPACT SERIES SEALPRO
MODEL KR UP TO 50 M3/H
This series is close-coupled. The pump is mounted directly to the motor flange by means of a plastic bracket. This compact execution is perfectly suited as stationary centrifugal pump or for use in machines.
COMPACT SERIES CHEMICAL STANDARD HD
MODEL KR UP TO 600 M3/H
Again this series is close-coupled, but the bracket is made of metal for maximum stability. This compact execution, thanks to a reduced number of wear parts compared with conventional long-coupled pumps, requires less maintenance and related expenses. It is optional available in a vertical execution Model KRV.
LONG COUPLED SERIES CHEMICAL STANDARD HD
MODEL TK UP TO 600 M3/H
This configuration consists of a bare shaft pump, fully assembled with a standard motor and flexible coupling on a normalized glass fiberreinforced polyester base plate according DIN 24.259. Thanks to the design according to the “back pull out” system, the total mechanical part of the pump can be removed without disassembling the piping or motor. Therefore it is easy to open the centrifugal pump for cleaning, inspection or maintenance. The alignment is not disturbed and no unnecessary work or costs is created.
Check out the advantages of a chemical centrifugal pump in comparisson to a regular pump.
- For all applications where metal pumps suffer from corrosion.
- Interchangeable with metal pumps thanks to normalized connections.
- Machined completely from solid blocks of plastic.
- No metal parts in the liquid – extremely corrosion resistant.
- No injection molding or welding involved – no chemical cracking!
- The highest chemical resistance.
- Close (KR) and long (TK) coupled configurations.
- Horizontal or vertical mounting.
- Special configurations for abrasive liquids.
- For plastic pumps unique new hydraulic
- Flow rates (Q) up to 500 m³/h
- Flow rates (H) up to 90 m