The only one in the field of “Twin Screw Pumps”!
JRZS series of Twin-Screw Pumps is very uniquely developed with “A one piece rotor casing and a large radius outlet corner” design, very compact “Front loaded self-balanced mechanical sealing system”, “Fully drainable front cover” and an “Integral geared adaptor with B5, 4pole motor directly coupled”. It is the only one in field of the “Twin Screw Pumps”!
The JRZS series were designed for reliable pumping from low to high viscous, volatile or gaseous products and applications to fulfill the utmost hygienic and efficiency requirements, produced according to the highest hygienic specifications such as EHEDG & 3-A certified manufacturing processes.
Integral geared adaptor with B5, 4pole motor directly coupled!
The cutting edge of Twin Screw Pumps, JRZS series can be supplied with a diverse range of options to meet the customer’s requirements. The standard type of JRZS Series, the ‘Integral type’ consists of integral geared adaptor with B5, 4 pole motor directly coupled. This provides the most cost & space effective option due to the size and availability of a 4P motor and higher efficiency instead of coupled to a 6P or 8P motor and the convenience of quick delivery.
Can also be supplied as a ‘Bare shaft’, i.e. pumps head only without motor or common bed. Or, can be supplied as a ‘Complete unit’ with drive (geared motor), coupling & guard, common bed(base plate).
JEC Twin Screw Pumps JRZS series provide flexibility, efficiency and benefits.
- Pioneer for the first design of “One piece twin screw case”, “Large radius corner case to reduce the dead space for smooth flow” and “Compact front loaded self-balanced mechanical seal system”.
- Pumping widest range of viscosity and providing flexibility for various operating conditions.
- High speed range (up to 3,000rpm) per revolution ensures “2-in-1” operation for both gentle process and CIP in one.
- Pulsation free for gentle treatment and High suction performance for higher capacity.
- External shimming located between gearbox and casing reduces a lot of time-consumed in rotor’s alignment.
- 3-A & EHEDG certified and elastomers with FDA & EC1935/2004 complied.
- Integral geared adaptor can be coupled with B5, 4pole motor directly.
- Diverse shaft sealing system for Unique, Compact & Simple construction.
- Wetted parts for Stainless steel 316L and surface for Ra < 0.8㎛.
- Simple & easy maintenance with low service cost.
- Fully drainable front cover.