You can always be sure of the greatest possible hygiene
ZL series is designed for a broad spectrum of applications, covering dairies, foods & beverage, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, bakeries, detergents, liquors, chemical industries and LCD/PDP manufacturing etc. They are designed specifically for conveying fluids in the low to high viscosity range with gentle product handling.
With high grade 0.6㎛Ra surface finish, unique seal and casing design, ZL series are suitable for Cleaning In Place (CIP) and offer exceptional levels of hygiene. Wetted parts are made of SS 316L.
Our broad range of seal options such as mechanical seal, O-ring seal and Lip seal provides optimal solution for your need and application.
Optimal CIP is achieved with the O-ring position which minimizes dead-end between front cover and casing.
JEC always provides various rotors to meet diverse customer’s requirements (Single wing, Bi-wing, Bi-lobe, Tri-lobe, Multi-lobe, Heli-lobe and Spur gear). A variety of connection options are available such as SMS, RJT, DIN, ISO, Tri-Clamp and Flanges.
JEC Rotary Lobe Pumps are versatile for various applications
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Approved EHEDG and 3-A, 1935/2004, FDA, CE and ATEX standards
- Interchangeable rotor in field types without adjusting clearance
- Thermal jacket hole plug mounted as optional
- Single wing, bi-wing, tri-lobe, multi-lobe, heli-lobe, and spur-gear are available
- Ideally designed for hygienic process, various seals are available and easily interchangeable in the field due to unique front loading seal design
- Mirror finish-standard 0.6 ㎛Ra optional 0.4 ㎛Ra (16Ra, 192grit)
- Externally mounted seal for hygienic applications
- Multi spring, balanced seal for rotary seal face
- Single mechanical seal, flushed mechanical seal, lip seal, O-ring seal, double mechanical seal
- Maximum pressure : 20 bar( 290psi)
- Maximum capacity : 100 m³/hr (440GPM)