The Pneumix was predominantly developed for the paint and ink industry where most raw materials in drums or
containers settle out over time and need to be mixed or blended prior to use. This usually means rolling, shaking or pumping to a mixing vessel; that adds time, waste, mess and expense.
Increased productivity and
reduced waste with Pneumix
The Pneumix utilises the container the product arrives in to mix and dispense and simply fits securely in the vessels fill hole. Increasing productivity by reducing waste and further product handling.
• Eliminates problems with conventional mixing
• No need for pumping to mixing vessel
• No paddles or rotating blades
• Fully controllable pneumatic operation and control
• No moving parts utilises pump power to
mix & dispense
• Variable agitation
• No shear
• No air entrainment
• Reduced environmental exposure
• Closed vessel mixing system
• Increased product life and performance
• Suits all containers up to 1000 litre IBC
• No modification to vessel
• Available in wide range of materials
Pneumatic mixing system
Offer enclosed product handling, reducing worker or environmental exposure,
spillage and contamination. Hazardous, sensitive or volatile products ares
ecurely protected within their container. All contributing towards a clean, safe working environment.
Batch and mix
This system allows the product to be mixed and batched when it is needed, reducing time, increasing product life and minimising waste.
Means the mixing action can be matched to the specific product or application
Air operated control and operation means no electrics are necessary.
Materials and sizes
The Pneumixers are available in Stainless steel AISI 316, PP (polypropylene). Other materials upon request. Available for all Tapflo pump sizes 1/2" up to 2".
The discharge valve is closed and the recirculation valve is open,
to allow the product to circulate in the container
The discharge valve is open and the recirculation valve is partially open,
to both mix and to transfer the product out of the Pneumix.