JP series has been the corner stone of the JEC history with it’s versatile heavy-duty.
JP series has been designed to eliminate common-field problems with vibration, short bearing life, high NPSH requirements, high seal maintenance costs and poor tolerance. Streamlined in-outlet volute channel minimize noise level, maximize efficiency and provide 360° free passage of outlet.
JEC Centrifugal Pumps JCP series are designed for heavy-duty, high efficiency applications
- Less downtime and faster maintenance due to front-loading seal
- Designed for heavy-duty, high efficiency applications
- High efficiency and low power consumption
- Totally cleanable and self-draining for sanitary standards
- Low NPSH requirement and noise level
- Faster maintenance, easier cleaning and less downtime due to unique front loading seal design
- Easy and interchangeable from a single seal to double seal in minutes
- One sized shaft seal & Optional base mount version
- Maximum pressure : 8bar(116psi)
- Maximum capacity : 100 m³/hr(440GPM)
- Ideal for hygienic process in dairies, foods, soft drinks, breweries and water treatments