JCP series offer a number of features that maximize clean ability and is approved of EHEDG and 3-A certification. Precision casted casing and compact seal system extends seal life, which minimizes down time of system.
External balanced Front Loading Seal extends seal life and easy maintenance.
JEC Centrifugal Pumps JCP series are designed for heavy-duty, high efficiency applications
- Less downtime and faster maintenance due to front-loading seal
- Suitable for EHEDG and 3-A, 1935/2004, FDA and ATEX standards
- Designed for heavy-duty, high efficiency applications
- High efficiency and low power consumption
- Totally cleanable and self-draining for CIP and SIP to meet EHEDG and 3-A standards
- Low NPSH requirement and noise level
- Faster maintenance, easier cleaning and less downtime due to unique front loading seal design
- Easy and interchangeable from a single seal to double seal in minutes
- One sized shaft seal & Optional base mount version
- Maximum pressure : 10bar(145psi)
- Maximum capacity : 100 m³/hr(440GPM)
- Ideal for hygienic process in dairies, foods, soft drinks, pharmaceuticals, breweries and water treatments
- Mirror finish-standard 0.6 ㎛Ra optional 0.4 ㎛Ra (16Ra, 192grit)