In a range of products from simple to demanding applications to blend, emulsify, disperse, dissolve and homogenize; the JSB SERIES with unique impeller-vane, inducer design enable quick dissolution and hydration of stabilizers, gums, powders, sugars and fluids requiring sensitive shearing.
Due to the impeller-vane configured design, being capable of better suction capability and shearing, the JSB series is supremely efficient and rapid in operation. The JSB series is capable of reducing mixing times when compared to conventional paddles or agitators.
The full CIP ability reduces downtime consumed by hand cleaning and risks of equipment damage from CIP.
The shear pump converted to an in line mixer, is easily modified by removing hopper.
- Highest capacity and heaviest duty
- Smooth operation with low noise
- Compact size with high performance and low energy input
- Applicable for homogenizing, blending, emulsifying, dispersing, dissolving and texturizing
- Unique impeller design for high shear rate
- Supremely efficient and rapid in operation to shorten processing time by up to 90% when compared to conventional paddles or agitators
- Full CIP ability, reducing downtime consumed by cleaning and risk of equipment damage from COP
- Maximum capacity : 80 m³/hr (352GPM)
- Easily interchangeable in field to Centrifugal pumps, JCP series by only changing the impeller
- Suitable for skim milks, formulated toppings, puddings, making sauces, mixing ice-creams, blending sugars and salad dressings etc.